07 June 2013

What topic?- hotels


Salam & good day dear readers.
Sometimes, I inspired, and I said to myself "nice, this going to be my next topic in the blog" (well, not not in english kind of thought). (-_-!). But after sometimes, the feeling fade away, and I don't feel like writing.
This what happened all this while, resulting in this blog lack of updates. Several days ago I got confirmation from Mr. Ng Ah Chow to write something here,....and......until now still no. Not to blame him because he is expecting new joiner in his family. ah, raising a kid not an easy task, not to mention raising children!
So, here I am in front of my laptop typing whatever come in my minds. Before, I'd like to share my working experience. Being a frequent traveler, hotels is part of the important logistic.
Since 2006, I've been staying in many, various hotels throughout Malaysia, except in Perlis, Kelantan & Terengganu. Below are some honorable mentions of those hotels. Be proud.

Ku ukir namamu
Di awan Gunung Jerai
Disaksikan laut daun nyiur melambai
Jauh pandangan permai
Di situ Tanjung Dawai
Terkenang peristiwa
Cinta kita terurai
Begitulah lirik lagu Cinta Pantai Merdeka. Mendaki Gunung Jerai dengan kenderaan 4x4 untuk kepuncak, di situ ada sebuah hotel Regency gah dipuncak (errr, puncak lagi ada tele-tower la). No, I never spend a night there, simple enjoying evening, English tea and cakes (ops, just noticed I wrote in Malay there...influenced by the lyric I guess). One can imagine when the lyric written, the person realy up there, on top on Gunung Jerai (except that, carving names on the clouds...haha). 

Sunway Hotel in Penang (Seberang Perai), just a simple squared hotel. Grand Court in Teluk Intan, Perak. A new hotel with nightlife entertainment. Compared to Anson Hotel with running mouses in the ceiling, and the "ancient" Angsoka Hotel with questionable family entertainment center. Gehehe.
I don't review Selangor & Negeri Sembilan hotels because I just don't. Visits in Selangor and N9 does not normally require to stay over night. So be it. Melaka's Pheonix Inn rumah kedai 3 floors with valet parking; Kings Hotel near Bukit Katil; Strait Meridian modest hotel, and ND Hotel, my office mate's family hotel (if not mistaken).

Hm, let me stop here. Now THAT feeling comes, the "don't feel like writing" feeling now. Hahaha...drop a question, let it fall and stepped on. Bwahahaha...

p/s: I'm watching Game Of Thrones episode 9 in season 3, and I stunned. well played. well played.

No comments:

Waktu Solat Shah Alam

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Total Pageviews