25 January 2013

Memory Remains

Salam & good day, L said.

It's raining now, heavily, here in Ara Damansara. As a rider, my way of going home is hindered due to the fact of rain; unlike most drivers (car, van, bus, lorry, etc.), heavy rain hindered them because of very high probability of traffic congested.

Recently, this week to be exact, I was revising, reading the 2003's blog post. That time really reminds me how naive and amateur we are. 2003, some of us still doing Diploma, some continue with Bachelor Degree, some continue start working, and some embarking with new life, working abroad.

That time, we never imagined our current life. 1st blog post was in June 2003, i.e. coming this June is our 10th year anniversary. Wow...If we have kids that year, he/she will be in Standard 4. If you have RM1000 in ASB, you would have gain at least RM80 per year; i.e. (at least) additional RM800 richer from just a thousand ringgit.

(Totally unrelated picture of a side-scrolling PC game titled "Limbo". I like this game!)


Well, many things can happen within 10 years. And many don't see we are now from previous 10 years. So, shall we expect what we'll become for the next 10 years? I leave that to your spouse you to think and decide. For me, I like where I am now. I like to low my expectation so I can always happy. We all know what money cannot buy? Happiness? But some rather cry in his own mansion than smiling in a hut. (no offence for hut tenants).

Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Waktu Solat Shah Alam

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Total Pageviews