27 November 2005

Enjoying Life ...

I've been too busy lately because my general manager start asking too many things from me. Not even to enjoy sport in the evening. But for me it's okay because this is the path that i choose and I do believe I will success like everyone does one day.

Pujangga has received the Kad Jemputan from Fahreen Niqmah..nice and if you want to do like this just emel it to our staffs.

Last Saturday nite I played futsal with my friends including Bunger. Man, after years of hibernation I feel like an old man. Couldnt breathe after the first 10 minutes.. semputt baik tak jalan terus. After the game, we noticed there was an Archery club near the futsal court (at Jalan Sultanah Batu Pahat).
RM 5 for 12 pieces of arrows.. apalagi try ler (Berangan nak jadi Robin Hood jawa ^_^). Not bad kalau nak memburu time gawat nanti leh ler memburu Lembu ker, Kebau ker (tangan pengkau, takleh nak kena target kalau nak buru arnab)
Found a new interest I guess this going to be my next hobby.

Last Friday a Laboratory exorcised with Pontianak harum sundal siang malam... I take part of holding her during the ritual menghalau tapi degil... Last we have a chat... But her words very painful kalau iman tak kuat dah kena tumbuk dah muka akak tu.
Then the day after she complained to me... she said "Geram aku ingatkan kau pegang aku semalam" eh ingat pulakk?

Well enough saying. Will be continued after.... not knowing when. Before that this is a video of an amazing BMW... ^_^

No comments:

Waktu Solat Shah Alam

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Total Pageviews