22 May 2010

...to inspire at least 1 person

Salam and good day, L said.

Today I wondered, why actually, what the purpose of someone creating of a blog, telling people about themselves, their lives? And just now, I watched Ugly Betty (s4e11), when she created a blog tagged "To Inspire At least One Person". Yeah... I think most of blogger have that 1 similar intention in their heart.

So~, it's been a while for my posting. I did thought that, its okay for me to post, only when I have a thoughtful thought, other than when there's really something important for us. Hehehe.

By the way, how to inspire people? Your writing, your ideas, from what u do, from what u intend to do, ...or easier, from images. Tell me what u think. have a nice day people!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

apa pasal yg lain biru Latip sorang je ijau?

Encik Jay Xi said...

being different is good. hehehe

Anonymous said...

images?: being throught a lot of things. time to make a dividen..

Encik Jay Xi said...

what the...

Pujangga said...

akhirnya sorang je yg gagal jadi pekerja kolar biru huhu

Waktu Solat Shah Alam

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Total Pageviews