24 August 2006

Got this from my email ^_^

>20-yr old girl went to see a psychiatrist.
>
>"Doctor, I'm so angry at my boyfriend that I must
>call him "Bastard". Sometimes I feel that he's
>gone too far, and he deserves the title."
>
>"Hmm.. such a word is too strong and rude to call
>a person. But maybe you have your own reasons
>to call him that. Tell me about it so that I can help
>you."
>
>"Yes, thank you, Doctor. There was one night...we
>parked our car besides the beach and we
>were alone... and... he held my hand..."
>
>"Did he hold your hand like this?"
>
>"Yes, Doctor. Exactly like how you're holding it
>now"
>
>"If its only this, he doesnt deserve to be
>called "Bastard". That means he doesnt want to
>separate from you."
>
>"Then, he leaned his body towards me... and
>hugged my shoulder..."
>
>"Was he as this close to you and did he hug you
>like this?"
>
>"Yes, Doctor. Exactly like how you're close to and
>hugging me now"
>
>"Its not a Bastard. That means he wanna stay
>forever by your side"
>
>"Then he kissed me..."
>
>"Did he kiss you like this?"
>
>"Yes, Doctor. He kissed me just exactly like how
>you're kissing me now."
>
>"If its only a kiss like this, seriously you cant call
>him "Bastard". That means he adores you."
>
>"Then he put his hands inside my clothes and
>touched my boobie, Doc..."
>
>"Like this?"
>
>"Yes, Doctor... he did it like that"
>
>"Its not a behaviour of a bastard. It means he
>protects you"
>
>"Then he took off all my clothes... slowly... "
>
>"Did you resist?"
>
>"No. Instead, I let him do it, coz I love him..."
>
>"Did he took off your clothes like this ?"
>
>"Yes, Doctor. Until Im completely naked like now......"
>
>"He still doesnt deserve to be called "Bastard,
>because it means he wanna learn about your
>body completely"
>
>"Then he kissed me and put his.... inside me
>and had sex with me..."
>
>.....
>.....
>.....
>.....
>.....
>
>"Did he do it just like what we did just now?"
>
>"Yes, Doctor. exactly the same"
>
>"You still can't call him Bastard. It means he
>needs you."
>
>"But then he told me that he has AIDS"
>
>"Damn!!!!! @$&^$&*%#)(&$)(#*@_(#
>BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRD!!!!!"
>All the staff outside were shocked to hear the
>doctor screaming......

No comments:

Waktu Solat Shah Alam

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Total Pageviews